With 16 years professional experience, we aim to provide EEQ (Efficient, Effective and Quality) accounting service
• Setup company, family trust
• Quarterly Business Activity Statement
• Financial report and tax return
• Bookkeeping, we use on cloud software to save your time.
• Business Advisory
• 14 days refund
• Self-managed superannuation fund
• Departing Australia Superannuation payment
• Master of Professional Accounting, Monash University
• Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia)
• Registered Tax Agent
• Registered Aisc Agent
Mr Peter Chen has 16 years professional accounting experience. Over the years he has developed skills in business and advisory, across a broad range of industries. As a tax expert, he has a comprehensive understanding of all kinds of tax issues relating to individuals and businesses.
Peter has worked with business owners in tradie, retail, wholesale, international trading, manufacturing, hospitality, construction, IT, property development and many others
• Senior Partner
• Accounting Major, University of South Australia
• Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Monash University, with Golden Key award for scholastic
• Diploma of Education (Business & Mathematics), Monash University
Simon Gottwald has been a significant member of us. His business background includes tax, business analytics, management accounting and bookkeeping
With a background in training, Simon appreciates that working with numbers can be challenging and stressful (unless you loved maths at school). Having a knack for explaining technical concepts so that individuals and business owners understand, Simon is passionate about making life easier for them.
• Branch Manager
Emma Chen has multiple years tax experience. Prior to joining us, she has been working in a few accountant firms in her career. She is good at various accounting stoneware such as MYOB, XERO, Handfisoft etc. She has also developed a solid base of knowledge about tax such as income tax, GST, Capital Gain Tax, Fringe Tax Benefit etc.